We can therefore deduce, as evidenced in the calculations above;
the overall life expectancy of our ground screws is 76.6 years.
As well as having a long life, ground screws are the low-carbon alternative to concrete that overcome all sorts of challenges when creating solid project foundations.
- Install in hard-to-access and off-grid areas
- Install easily on sloping and uneven ground
- Install any time of the year, in any weather
- Install without digging or damaging the landscape
If you have any questions about a project you're looking to build, get in touch with our team, and we’ll be happy to help.
* Based on RDX PRO RF140 M16 76mm
* Structural analysis documentation provided and verified by independent engineers