Supporting ground mounted solar panels with greater capacity
With a continuous helix providing greater friction and support underground than a traditional pile, each RADIX Ground Screw Pile is engineered to safely withstand vertical uplift forces exceeding 15kN in suitable ground conditions.
This makes them the ideal solar foundation solution for projects in even the most challenging and wind-exposed locations.
- Increased wind and uplift resistance
- Easy to remove at the end of the solar array's lifespan
- Install all year round and in any weather, avoiding costly delays
- Install in hard-to-access and off-grid areas, over sloping and uneven ground
- Install without digging up or damaging natural habitats
Ground Mounted Solar Racking
Start mounting solar panels immediately with a turnkey solution
Designed with efficiency in mind, our expert teams can supply and install one of our innovative and pre-assembled solar racking systems on our screw pile foundations so that you can start mounting solar modules immediately.
RADIX Screw Piling
Building a battery energy storage system?
Our ability to rapidly design, manufacture and install bespoke structural frames on RADIX Screw Piles in a turnkey solution reduces programme lengths by up to 70%.