UK Screw Piling Company
Supporting key sectors on screw pile foundations.
We work with landowners, architects, developers, engineers, universities, and investors to realise the incredible potential of our helical screw pile foundations in their sectors across the UK.
We are ready to work in partnership to achieve an efficient and effective screw piling solution for your project with minimal impact on our environment.
UK Screw Piling Installation
Supporting construction projects across the UK and beyond
At RADIX, our head offices are located in England and Scotland, with installation partners tactfully positioned across the UK, ready to support you with our turnkey foundation solution developed to save time on your projects.
- Conducting site surveys and screw pile load-testing
- Designing a comprehensive screw pile foundation solution
- Supplying and installing helical screw pile foundations
- Supplying and installing efficient solar racking and mounting systems
- Manufacturing and installing bespoke structural platforms
If you have a project outside the UK that requires our expertise, we are happy to share our knowledge and provide consultation or partner with you to make it happen.
Get in touch to discuss how RADIX can take your next project forward.
Why turn to screw piles to support your next project?
RADIX Extendable Screw Piles are an efficient, low-carbon alternative to concrete, delivering considerable cost, time and environmental saving benefits.
- Screw piling reduces programme delivery times by up to 70%
- Overcome hard-to-access areas and make off-grid projects possible
- Avoid heavy excavations, removal of spoils or pouring any concrete
- Avoid costly delays, installing all year round and in any weather
- Bring up levels quickly over sloping, uneven and soft ground
- Screw piling can be removed easily, suitable for temporary structures as well as long-term projects
- Fast becoming the preferred foundations for renewable energy projects such as solar arrays and battery energy storage systems
Site Surveys & Screw Pile Testing
Gathering the empirical data for your projects
Our expert screw piling teams can complete site-specific surveys and ground tests, collecting the empirical data required to demonstrate the capabilities of our helical screw pile foundations to support your project, with testing up to 150kN per screw pile.