Ground Screw Foundations
RADIX is the UK’s biggest stockist and trusted supplier of ground screws, the innovative foundation system capable of supporting projects of all scales and complexities.
UK Designed, engineered and Manufactured
Our team of technicians and engineers have designed and manufactured the RADIX Ground Screw range, with significant load-bearing capacities, increased life-span, and various flanges and fittings to suit all construction projects.
Our range of professional, advance and extendable ground screws deliver a robust, low-carbon alternative to concrete foundations that deliver strong environmental, efficiency and cost-saving benefits.
- Install all year round, in any weather
- Install in hard-to-access and off-grid areas
- Install on sloping and uneven ground
- Install without costly and timely delays
- Install without mess or damage to the environment
Ground screws are improving our environment by changing the way we build.
We offer full support with expert capabilities, so if you require any technical advice, design and manufacturing information, please get in touch. We are here to help.
Professional and Extendable ground screws
Select from our range of professional, extendable and UK accredited ground screw foundations capable of supporting projects across all sectors.
Professional Ground Screws
Robust, sustainable foundations
Advance Ground Screws
UK manufactured & accredited ground screws
Extendable Ground Screws
Foundations capable of reaching new depths
Unsure where to start? Get in touch and we’ll be happy to support you.
Highly capable and guaranteed
With one of our ground screws capable of supporting point loads in excess of 75kN, and withstanding significant vertical uplift and horizontal forces, our ground screw foundation system provides a rapid, robust and sustainable base for projects across all sectors.
Our UK-based facilities boast 40,000 sq ft of combined structural steel, aluminium and stainless steel fabrication workshops, including state of the art laser and plasma cutting technology, warehousing and distribution.
At RADIX, we are dedicated to achieving the highest standard and quality of product:
- BBA certified Factory Production Control and Welding Quality Management System
- CE marking all structural steel components to EXC3 under EN 1090 for health, safety, and environmental protection standards
- Ground screws are manufactured under EN ISO 9001:2015 quality management and finished in accordance with EN ISO 1461:2009
We believe in our products and back every single one of our ground screws with a 35-year warranty, based on ‘Typical Soil Conditions’. Engineer technical documents available on request.