Ground Screw and Adapter Versatility
Our range of RDX PRO RF140mm M16 76mm ground screws proves that size doesn’t matter!
Our most compact professional ground screw shows how capable they are by supporting countless lightweight timber and steel construction projects across the UK, from garden buildings and holiday accommodation to solar energy projects and more.
The capabilities and versatility of the RF140 extend further when accompanied with our 220x8mm Flange Adapter to provide a robust and adaptable foundation solution.
A Dynamic Combination
At RADIX, we supply our RDX PRO RF140mm M16 76mm ground screws in lengths of 800mm, 1050mm, 1250mm, 1550mm and 2050mm, with each on their own capable of delivering load-bearing capacities between 13.5kN – 45kN.
A beautifully simple solution, the 220x8mm Flange Adapter delivers additional strength and versatility through a plate that quickly secures to the RF140 ground screw range via its central M16 fixing.
Together, the RF140 and 220x8 Flange Adapter offers:
- An increased landing area of 140>220mm, whenever you need it
- A fitting that can be quickly rotated into position during its installation to suit your project, providing additional bracket and fitting points
- The ability to quickly and easily level any single screw with the placing of a shim between the 140mm flange and 220mm adapter
At RADIX, we supply a wide range of universal brackets and fittings for ground screws that meet a wide variety of applications. And if you require a more bespoke fitting, our product design team can work with you to produce any pattern you need.
The benefits of this ground screw and adapter combination don’t stop at installation.
A time and cost-saving solution
RDX PRO RF140 ground screws are cheaper than the RF200 range, meaning that you can save money and offer an even more cost-effective foundation solution on your projects. We won’t even get started on the cost of concrete!
With a smaller flange, RDX PRO RF140 ground screws are easier to store and transport than other ranges of ground screws with larger flanges – a measurable difference of 130xRF140’s per stillage versus 88x RF200’s. And any savings on delivery costs are passed directly to our customers.
With RF140 ground screws not being as bulky, they are also easier to transport to jobs and onto project sites, making hard-to-access and off-grid areas more accessible with RF140 ground screws.
- A more cost-effective and flexible solution than the larger 200mm flange
- Larger quantities of the RDX PRO RF140 range can be stored and transported, with 130x RF140’s per stillage versus 88xRF200’s
- Easier to transport screws to jobs and onto sites, even in hard-to-access areas
While we continue to supply our dedicated RDX PRO RF200 ground screws, suitable for large commercial projects, our RDX PRO RF140 Ground Screws and 220x8mm Flange Adapter is a versatile combination to keep in your toolbox.
If you would like to take stock of this dynamic ground screw foundation solution, get in touch, and we’ll be happy to help.