High-capacity helical screw piling with years of experience
At RADIX, we are working with architects, developers, universities, and investors to realise the potential of screw pile foundations and their benefits for supporting projects efficiently across multiple sectors with minimal environmental impact.
Our experienced screw piling engineers have the expertise to support you fully.
- Conducting site surveys and load-testing
- Supplying and installing industry-leading screw pile foundations
- Supplying and installing efficient solar racking and mounting systems
- Manufacturing and installing bespoke structural platforms
We maintain stock exceeding 20,000 helical screw piles in our UK-based warehouses, ready for rapid dispatch to support our customers and their projects across England.
Take advantage of the time, cost and environmental savings of our low-carbon foundation solutions, and get in touch to discuss how RADIX can take your next project forward.
Diversifying England's stunning landscapes with minimal impact
Offering a low-impact approach to land diversification, helical screw piles overcome many of the access issues and damaging effects that arise from laying traditional concrete foundations.
Our portable hand-held installation machines and agile hydraulic rigs are agile and capable of accessing remote and hard-to-access locations, yet deliver the power and torque to reach the load-bearing depths to support projects in areas of challenging ground.
Additionally, helical piles can be removed at the end of a project without digging up or damaging the surrounding environment or natural habitats, returning land to its previous state or repurposing it for a future project.
Not to forget, steel can also be recycled without losing any of its core durability or structural integrity, supporting a circular economy.
Benefits of choosing screw piling for your project
As well as delivering the low-carbon alternative to concrete foundations, RADIX Extendable Screw Piles are delivering considerable cost and time-saving benefits for our customers across England.
- Cut programme lengths by up to 70%
- Avoid expensive excavations and removal of spoils
- Reduce overall truck movements by up to 66%
- No need for extensive and costly piling mats
- Avoid costly delays due to bad weather
- Removable at the completion of projects as easily as they are installed, with minimal cost to you or the environment